HAIG    REPORT:    GoTo [on this page] HaigReport's Menu Of Themes of Menus for our thousands of pages
TIPS for
Navigating HaigReport:  If you arrived at this page, referred from a Search Engine such as Google et al, your URL link will NOT have an #Anchor/Marker to take you to the relevant spot on this page.  In that case, we do recommend that you view our "Latest HaigReport Promotions" of recent additions to our websites, by Clicking Here.  It will open in a new Browser window. 

If
you Click Here, you will be taken, usually, to the specific Unique Content on this page, for which you were most likely seeking.  However, if you Click Here, you will be taken to the Top of the HaigReport Header, below on this page. 

However, if you have arrived at this page from another of our Website pages, your link will usually have an #Anchor, also called a marker, which will take you to the intended specific spot on the page where that marker is positioned.  In fact, it will probably take you there prior to your reading this.  Moving to that Anchor is the final step in the loading of this page.

HAIG     REPORT:   Is now on  twitter  [from 2nd June, 2013]  link to us HERE on twitter     See our Twitter Strategy     Follow @HaigReport

HAIG    REPORT:  SEE: Russell Mathews' COMMENTARY:    Russell Mathews' [BCom BSc LLB & BA] current TOPICAL commentary on GOVERNMENT, politics & business     Press to READ       Press for MENU   

HAIG    REPORT:    WANTED:
Healthy female "dog" to breed with Parson Russell Terrier, to produce ASSISTANCE DOGS.   Rochedale South QLD 4123
I wish to breed from my Parson Russell Terrier. He is a trained assistance dog. He has a wonderful nature. The breed of his mate could be varied or a cross; eg Parson Russell Terrier, Jack Russell Terrier, Beagle, Bull Terrier, Bull mastiff, Staffy, and/or Fox Terrier plus many others. She does not need to be "pedigreed". I am very protective of my dogs. She will become very valuable to me and become one of my assistance "dogs". If we can assist each other, please contact me on my contact form, including your email address and your landline phone number so I can phone you to discuss. 

Because I am disabled and have an LLB [so therefore understand the Law surrounding disabilities and assistance dogs] I am now branching out to providing Assistance dogs to disabled persons [even if disabled in only a minor way and so not even realizing it]. This is not a business proposition but rather just a very necessary service I can offer to the community.
Many people have a disability and do not realize their ailment or "problem" is by law, the Disability Discrimination Act 1992 (Cth) [DDA], classified as a "disability". This is especially so for people getting on in years, and who have a dog, and are maybe moving to accommodation where they are told they cannot take their dog. In a majority of cases, those people cannot be legally forced to surrender their animal/dog.
I will be assisting those person who already have dogs, but are being forced, unlawfully, to dispose of them because maybe they are moving accommodation. I can train your existing dogs to be assistance dogs and provide the documentation as required by the Disability Discrimination Act 1992 (Cth) [DDA]. I do not intend to charge for this, but just maybe cover some marginal costs.

View the Latest    HAIG     REPORT Promotions:  in this Scrolling Window, or OPEN in new browser:     

Click here  to Learn about your Personalized Alert Notice [IMMEDIATELY BELOW] prepared by our HAIG Unique Visitor Algorithm: [HUVA] or  Click here  to see your UNIQUE Personalized Alert Notice in a new Browser Window.

Rate Australian Judges.com [& public 'official' parasites]. • View topic - Walter H Ehrich, Corrupt Magistrate since 10 October, 1994
phpBB_HeaderFile.php ../CorruptMagistratesMenu.php ../Corrupt Police& Magistrates Menu.php An example of a CASCADING Drop Down Menu.

MENU: Rantala-Gate: Corrupt Police & Magistrates Mafia.

CDDM_StartMenu160.phpCDDM_StartMenu160.phpCDDM_StartMenu160.phpCDDM_StartMenu160.phpCDDM_StartMenu160.php http://HaigReport.com/includedSeeTodaysHotTopicsEdit20101009ForOpenOffice.php

see: Today's  HAIG     HAIG HOT_TOPICS

Click HERE 

aaaaLinks/LinkToRantalaGateIndexPage.php

If you wish to view and USE the Full    Rantala-Gate:   Corrupt Police & Magistrates Mafia  cascading drop down menu [CDDM], click to GoTo the   Rantala-Gate:    website.

Walter H Ehrich, Corrupt Magistrate since 10 October, 1994

Postby russellm » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:32 am

Magistrate Walter H Ehrich, Corrupt Magistrate since 10 October, 1994 on or about 5 June, 2005, while sitting as a Magistrate in Brisbane, as part of the Judicial Arm of the Australian Government,used his position to CRIMINALLY CONCEAL the ARMED ROBBERY of myself by OTHER CRIMINAL Officials of the Government of Australia, on 29th and 30th November, and 1st December, 2004.

The corrupt procedure followed by Magistrate Ehrich is fully explained in the article entitled, Qld Magistrates fiddle the records on Page 2, of that journal.

On 29th and 30th November, and 1st December, 2004, I was the victim/TARGET of ARMED ROBBERY by the GOVERNMENT of AUSTRALIA. I have reported this ARMED ROBBERY to the Queensland Police, but it was ignored. I am not surprised as the ARMED ROBBERY was by Police [CORRUPT POLICE and ARMED ROBBERS named Monica Antony [BigA for Antony] and another CORRUPT POLICE and ARMED ROBBER named Henri Elias Rantala]
and Government officials and ARMED ROBBERS CORRUPT PARASITE and ARMED ROBBER named Steve Beck
CORRUPT PARASITE and ARMED ROBBER named
Owen Benvenuti and CORRUPT PARASITE and ARMED ROBBER named Paul Maxwell. I tried to have the matter heard by courts but, as with Ehrich here and later, the CRIMINAL Judge Henry George Fryberg of the Supreme Court of Queensland Australia, CORRUPT PARASITE Supreme Court of Queensland judge Henry George Fryberg, who used his position to PROTECT ARMED ROBBERS, acted to ensure that the EVIDENCE would not be heard.
Henri Elias Rantala, another perjuring pig and check this dummy's photo,
Monica Antony, another perjuring piglet had assisted criminals to break and enter my property and steal my possessions as proven by [I am trained in LAW with an LLB] this CONCLUSIVE IRREFUTABLE PROOF. I had verbally objected and all I was doing was taking photographs. The parasite Henri Elias Rantala, another perjuring pig arrested me on bogus grounds so he did not have to stay there to allow the criminals to steal my possessions, which they did over a three day period.

The now Magistrate Colin J Strofield [Corrupt magistrate ex Police Solicitor] was appointed recently, on 3rd March, 2008, by this corrupt labor government of Queensland, a continuation of the corrupt Goss cabinet that, in a major crime, destroyed evidence to protect a paedophile high ranking labor 'official'. That alone removes any legitimacy from the appointments as a magistrates, of both Ehrich and Strofield.

Strofield, as Police solicitor handling a bogus charge by Henri Elias Rantala, another perjuring pig
check this dummy's photo, Strofield caucused with Walter H Ehrich, Corrupt Magistrate since 10 October, 1994 who was hearing the matter.
That CRIMINAL PARASITE Henri Elias Rantala, another perjuring pig proffered bogus charges against me. I had subpoenaed all the necessary witnesses and required the non-existent Court Order that was essential for entry, to be produced. That would have shown what crimes had been perpetrated against me by the Queensland Police and other officials of the Australian Government. Walter H Ehrich, Corrupt Magistrate since 10 October, 1994 after caucusing with the now Magistrate Colin J Strofield [but then the Police Solicitor who had carriage of this matter, came into court in July, 2005, told me to 'shut up' and proceeded to sentence me under section 19 of the Penalty and Sentences Act. He would not hear from me but told the police what he was doing, told me I was absolutely dismissed with 'no conviction recorded' and that I was free to go. He could only apply that Statute, if I was found guilty or had pleaded guilty, which I had not. This is now recorded in police and government records as a 'conviction' of me for public nuisance. This is just the tip of the iceberg of corruption in Queensland AND AUSTRALIA. Now I discover the Queensland Police have corrupted the Australian Federal Police to try to close down my websites. All courts in Queensland, State and Federal as totally corrupt, due to the actions of labor governments in their appointment of corrupt people to the judiciary. No one is safe in Australia.

This report will be an integration of various aspects covered across all of these links, below, on the Global Internet SELF HELP Justice Network of Websites, Bulletin Boards and FORUMS. Google Yahoo et al will just LOVE IT.

PET MAFIA in Queensland Sponsored by rspcaqld Inc
Colin J Strofield [Corrupt magistrate ex Police Solicitor] /.
Henri Elias Rantala, another perjuring pig
check this dummy's photo /.
Monica Antony, another perjuring piglet
[check her photo -more like PIGlet or BIGlet /.

rspca FRAUD & CRIME masquerading as charity

FORUM for naming +more of Australian Fraudsters .
Fiona Ferguson, DPI's Corrupt Rubber Stamp for Corrupt rspca CRIMES

Sue Graham, FRAUDULENT Poodle Dog Breeder .
Tracey Jackson, rspca CRIMINAL & DUMB FRAUDSTER .
Shane Towers-Hammond rspca perjurer & FRAUDSTER
Douglas Porter, Registrar, 'til 28 January, 2009 of The University of Queensland [how did this bully find his way in here] .

SERIES for FRAUDULENT ORGANISATIONS in Australia
FORUM for NAMING & MORE, FRAUDULENT GROUPS in Australia .
Queensland Government's Dept of Primary Industries&Fisheries
Queensland's Canine Control Council
Poodle Club of Qld Inc.

Pedigree Poodle Breeders: BEWARE FALSE & BOGUS 'Pedigree' Certificates
the CONCLUSIVE IRREFUTABLE PROOF

This posting and many like it on this Network are like this because they are 'work in progress' as I put 'posting pages' into the Global Internet SELF HELP Justice Network of Websites, Bulletin Boards and FORUMS so that I have the actual URL links I need to put into a series of posting I am preparing for this website. I improve the search engine ranking of my 'true story' if I post it across a few different Bulletin Boards on this the Global Internet SELF HELP Justice Network of Websites, Bulletin Boards and FORUMS. This then ensures that I have 'secured' this URL to include in the multiple postings I do. You can do this also with any 'articles' or 'series of postings' you do on this Global Internet SELF HELP Justice Network of Websites, Bulletin Boards and FORUMS.[/b]
regards,

[CLICK on image]

Russell G H Mathews BCom BSc LLB BA
View list of my WEBSITES and Bulletin Boards

Email: http://HaigReport.com/eml.html
russellm
Site Admin

Return to Brisbane (Queensland, Australia) Magistrates