HAIG    REPORT:    GoTo [on this page] HaigReport's Menu Of Themes of Menus for our thousands of pages
TIPS for
Navigating HaigReport:  If you arrived at this page, referred from a Search Engine such as Google et al, your URL link will NOT have an #Anchor/Marker to take you to the relevant spot on this page.  In that case, we do recommend that you view our "Latest HaigReport Promotions" of recent additions to our websites, by Clicking Here.  It will open in a new Browser window. 

If
you Click Here, you will be taken, usually, to the specific Unique Content on this page, for which you were most likely seeking.  However, if you Click Here, you will be taken to the Top of the HaigReport Header, below on this page. 

However, if you have arrived at this page from another of our Website pages, your link will usually have an #Anchor, also called a marker, which will take you to the intended specific spot on the page where that marker is positioned.  In fact, it will probably take you there prior to your reading this.  Moving to that Anchor is the final step in the loading of this page.

HAIG     REPORT:   Is now on  twitter  [from 2nd June, 2013]  link to us HERE on twitter     See our Twitter Strategy     Follow @HaigReport

HAIG    REPORT:  SEE: Russell Mathews' COMMENTARY:    Russell Mathews' [BCom BSc LLB & BA] current TOPICAL commentary on GOVERNMENT, politics & business     Press to READ       Press for MENU   

HAIG    REPORT:    WANTED:
Healthy female "dog" to breed with Parson Russell Terrier, to produce ASSISTANCE DOGS.   Rochedale South QLD 4123
I wish to breed from my Parson Russell Terrier. He is a trained assistance dog. He has a wonderful nature. The breed of his mate could be varied or a cross; eg Parson Russell Terrier, Jack Russell Terrier, Beagle, Bull Terrier, Bull mastiff, Staffy, and/or Fox Terrier plus many others. She does not need to be "pedigreed". I am very protective of my dogs. She will become very valuable to me and become one of my assistance "dogs". If we can assist each other, please contact me on my contact form, including your email address and your landline phone number so I can phone you to discuss. 

Because I am disabled and have an LLB [so therefore understand the Law surrounding disabilities and assistance dogs] I am now branching out to providing Assistance dogs to disabled persons [even if disabled in only a minor way and so not even realizing it]. This is not a business proposition but rather just a very necessary service I can offer to the community.
Many people have a disability and do not realize their ailment or "problem" is by law, the Disability Discrimination Act 1992 (Cth) [DDA], classified as a "disability". This is especially so for people getting on in years, and who have a dog, and are maybe moving to accommodation where they are told they cannot take their dog. In a majority of cases, those people cannot be legally forced to surrender their animal/dog.
I will be assisting those person who already have dogs, but are being forced, unlawfully, to dispose of them because maybe they are moving accommodation. I can train your existing dogs to be assistance dogs and provide the documentation as required by the Disability Discrimination Act 1992 (Cth) [DDA]. I do not intend to charge for this, but just maybe cover some marginal costs.

View the Latest    HAIG     REPORT Promotions:  in this Scrolling Window, or OPEN in new browser:     

Click here  to Learn about your Personalized Alert Notice [IMMEDIATELY BELOW] prepared by our HAIG Unique Visitor Algorithm: [HUVA] or  Click here  to see your UNIQUE Personalized Alert Notice in a new Browser Window.

Rate Australian Judges.com [& public 'official' parasites]. • View topic - Email of Qld's Corrupt Police, with my comments and links
phpBB_HeaderFile.php ../CorruptMagistratesMenu.php ../Corrupt Police& Magistrates Menu.php An example of a CASCADING Drop Down Menu.

MENU: Rantala-Gate: Corrupt Police & Magistrates Mafia.

CDDM_StartMenu160.phpCDDM_StartMenu160.phpCDDM_StartMenu160.phpCDDM_StartMenu160.phpCDDM_StartMenu160.php http://HaigReport.com/includedSeeTodaysHotTopicsEdit20101009ForOpenOffice.php

see: Today's  HAIG     HAIG HOT_TOPICS

Click HERE 

aaaaLinks/LinkToRantalaGateIndexPage.php

If you wish to view and USE the Full    Rantala-Gate:   Corrupt Police & Magistrates Mafia  cascading drop down menu [CDDM], click to GoTo the   Rantala-Gate:    website.

Email of Qld's Corrupt Police, with my comments and links

Email of Qld's Corrupt Police, with my comments and links

Postby russellm » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:49 am

Below the TEXT and images, are the URLs/hyperlinks to the many aspects of this topic.

The actual CORRUPT POLICE email is reproduced in the TAN QUOTE PANEL below

How Kevin Rudd is tied to Electoral Fraud and Police corruption

PROOF of AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT CORRUPTION the CONCLUSIVE INCONTROVERTIBLE PROOF, the Brisbane City Council's OWN DOCUMENT

Corrupt Australian politicians are petrified of our exposing them for the ELECTORAL FRAUD that has kept them in power to the detriment of most Australians. Hence, they are having the Australian Police defame me and attempt to portray me as a law breaker, with the idea of intimidating web-hosts so they will take down my websites.

We publish here [below in the TAN Quote PANEL] the Email of Queensland's Corrupt Police, trying to have my websites taken down to conceal Queensland labor government ELECTORAL FRAUD, with my comments [in red] and links.

These corrupts police/pigs/cops have put their head up and exposed themselves. So, we will figuratively 'shoot/cut' them down.

These two are:

Brendan Read

Detective Senior Constable 12044
Computer Crime Investigation Unit
Fraud and Corporate Crime Group
State Crime Operations Command
Queensland Police Service
Phone: +61 7 3364 4115
Fax: +61 7 3364 6549
Email: Read.BrendanS@police.qld.gov.au

Anthony CLOWES

Detective Senior Sergeant
Email: Clowes.AnthonyJ@police.qld.gov.au

This is not normal police business. Our site is attacking corrupt politics in Australia. These are neo-nazi fascist politicians appointing corrupt individuals to be judges and magistrates and corrupting the whole police force to be their fascist stormtroopers, who engage in ARMED ROBBERY.

These politicians are all law breakers and by appointing corrupt judges and magistrates they have made the courts their own corrupt forums. Their is no point fighting this corruption in their own corrupt fascist forums. We have chosed the forum in which we will expose the fascist corruption in Australia and other parts of the world.

These corrupt politicians are asking the corrupt police force to 'respectfully request' that our web-host take down our websites, to protect corrupt politicians. They defame me into the bargain, calling me the 'suspect' and stating that I am being investigated for: 'We are currently investigating the owner of these sites for offences committed under both the Queensland Criminal Code and Commonwealth Criminal Code.' [They have been saying that for years but have not progressed the matter. All they can do is intimidate web-hosts (two so far) to conceal, cover-up, the evidence.]

Email of Queensland's Corrupt Police, trying to have my websites taken down to conceal Queensland labor government's ELECTORAL FRAUD, with my comments [in red] and links, wrote:

[EDIT: Clearly, the Queensland Police are corrupt and do not wish to have to contest this irrefutible evidence I produce on my website. They have chosen this method of attempting to intimidate the web-host of my websites, so that the evidence of corruption will be concealed. ]

To: < iWebFusion, World's BEST Web-Host > Image
Sent: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 16:28:45 +1000
Subject: Law Enforcement Request for Assistance - Queensland, Australia

To the Compliance Manager, Image
iWebFusion, World's BEST Web-Host

The Queensland Police Computer Crime Investigation Unit (Queensland, Australia) is currently investigating a matter involving three websites hosted by your company.

The three sites of interest are:

- http://haigreport.com

- http://selfhelpjustice.com

- http://austlawpublish.com

Checks completed by our investigation unit have identified that these sites are hosted by your company,iWebFusion, the World's BEST Web-Host. We are currently investigating the owner of these sites for offences committed under both the Queensland Criminal Code and Commonwealth Criminal Code. [EDIT: They made the same claim one year ago, when they tried to have our Australian web-host take down all our websites. Are they so slow that they can not work anything out? Of course I have not committed any crimes. I have alerted Australians to the Electoral Fraud conducted in the name of the Labor party. The website is there for the corrupt police to peruse, as much as they wish. The website is alerting Queenslanders and Australians [Kevin Rudd [current Prime Minister of Australia] was involved in the Goss Queensland government corruption ], to the labor inspired corruption that has been occurring in Queensland and Australia for many decades.]

This person has previously come to our attention for similar type activities in 2008.[EDIT: and, on that occasion, they made the same claim as above: ie 'We are currently investigating the owner of these sites for offences committed under both the Queensland Criminal Code and Commonwealth Criminal Code.' but nothing came of it, but instead we merely moved the sites to another part of the www. The police and the corrupt politicians, judges, magistrates lawyers and ex-lawyers, do not wish the evidence to be canvassed in public. Instead they wish it to be concealed, with as little fuss as possible.] On the last occasion the site was hosted in Australia which we subsequently had removed, [EDIT: That is FALSE. The site was moved voluntarily by us, to save our Australian web-Host from having to deal with these corrupt police.] however, the suspect[EDIT: That is defamatory.] has moved the hosting of his sites to your company <iWebFusion, World's BEST Web-Host>. Of particular interest to us are postings on the sites in reference to a current serving Judge in Queensland. The suspect [EDIT: That is defamatory. These corrupt police scum think they can defame innocent individuals with immunity. We will see about that. By his name, this parasite pig sound like a FASCIST.] has posted names, home addresses, phone numbers and photos on the listed sites which have become of particular concern to us. [EDIT: This is all irrefutable documentary evidence that Judge Julie Maree Dick, [her maiden name], is on the electoral roll in both her maiden name and married name of Julie Maree Mellifont. This material is also evidence that she is married to Terence Joseph Mellifont who is a criminal, and has been found by the Full Court of the Supreme Court of Queensland to have committed perjury, when he was being struck of the roll of solicitors permanently, circa 1980. Terence Joseph Mellifont aka Terry Mellifont aka TJ Mellifont was a member of the Association of Labor Lawyers. He committed crimes while a solicitor to support criminal labor exploits.His wife Julie Maree Dick/Mellifont was promoted by the same corrupt labor government, whom Mellifont favoured. Mellifont was also involved in ILLEGAL off-course betting with protection by corrupt police and he committed perjury to the Fitzgerald Inquiry regarding his involvement with corrupt police, to protect the corrupt police. Hence, all the corrupt police of that time were not exposed. Thus the Queensland police service is still corrupt today, including committing armed robbery.]

The Queensland Police Service is requesting your assistance in having these three hosted sites removed. Under the acceptable use policy listed on <a URL >, it states a number of prohibited activities namely - To violate any U.S. State local or International Law or any accepted norms of the internet community and Internet abuse (posting inflammatory or obscene messages, threatening, harassment, or defamation of other internet users). The policy also states that [a named Internet host] reserves the right to deactivate a customer's account upon an indication of violation of any terms of this agreement (at the discretion of <deleted>yourself).

We respectfully request that the three listed sites be taken offline as it would deem to be a prohibited activity under your policy.

I have sent a CC of the email to Detective Senior Sergeant Anthony CLOWES of the Queensland Police and request that when responding to this request could he be included in the reply. I will be out of the office for the next two weeks but if you would like to discuss this matter any further please do not hesitate to contact Detective Senior Sergeant Anthony CLOWES on the below number or alternatively via return email ( Clowes.AnthonyJ@police.qld.gov.au ).

We appreciate your assistance in this matter and would appreciate a response as soon as possible.

Kind Regards

Brendan Read

Detective Senior Constable 12044
Email: Read.BrendanS@police.qld.gov.au
CONFIDENTIALITY: The information contained in this electronic mail message and any electronic files attached to it may be confidential information,
and may also be the subject of legal professional privilege and/or public interest immunity. If you are not the intended recipient you are required to delete it. Any use, disclosure or copying of this message and any attachments is unauthorised. If you have received this electronic message in error, please inform the sender or contact securityscanner@police.qld.gov.au.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked for the presence of computer viruses.

ImageARMED ROBBER [with violence] Henri Elias Rantala. and

ImageARMED ROBBER [with violence] Monica Antony [BigA for Antony] and

ImageARMED ROBBER Henri Elias Rantala continued the FRAUD
CORRUPT POLICE and ARMED ROBBER named Henri Elias Rantala and

ImageARMED ROBBER Monica Antony [BigA for Antony] continued the FRAUD
CORRUPT POLICE and ARMED ROBBER named Monica Antony [BigA for Antony] and

1. Australian CORRUPT POLICE PROTECT ELECTORAL FRAUD
  2. Anthony CLOWES is a CORRUPT COP; A CRIMINAL
  3. Brendan Read is a CORRUPT COP; A CRIMINAL
  4. How Kevin Rudd is tied to Electoral Fraud and Police corruption
  5. Email of Qld's Corrupt Police, with my comments and links
  6. More proof of CORRUPT QUEENSLAND POLICE .
  7. CORRUPT POLICE email draws attention to Qld Electoral Fraud
  8. Rare OPEN email addresses for Queensland Police
  9. Classical fascism is predominant Australian culture now
regards,

[CLICK on image]

Russell G H Mathews BCom BSc LLB BA
View list of my WEBSITES and Bulletin Boards

Email: http://HaigReport.com/eml.html
russellm
Site Admin

Return to Corrupt Queensland (Australia) State Police & public 'officials'.