ARMED ROBBER [with violence] Steve Beck,

ARMED ROBBER [with violence] Steve Beck,

Postby russellm » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:01 pm

20041129 BCC 3turkeys_ArmedRobberSteveBeck_cr01.jpg
The public sector parasite, and CRIMINAL, GUILTY of ARMED ROBBERY with VIOLENCE, Steve Beck. ALL THE EVIDENCE is CONCLUSIVE and IRREFUTABLE.
20041129 BCC 3turkeys_ArmedRobberSteveBeck_cr01.jpg (18.47 KiB) Viewed 4374 times

These five of Steve Beck, Owen Benvenuti, Paul Maxwell, Monica Antony [BigA for Antony] and Henri Elias Rantala, plus others formed a CRIMINAL JOINT VENTURE. They are all guilty of the offences carried out for a COMMON PURPOSE. The entry to my Property, house and home was illegal as I had exclusive possession, and they, all jointly and severally, were not authorised to enter my property and none was authorised to enter my home. None was authorised by Common law, and Queensland Statute Law provided the procedure they should have followed, in the circumstances of their letter if they wanted to gain legal entry to my home and property. Clearly, they believed that such may be difficult, [they had no grounds as shown by the photographs taken that day], so decided to CRIMINALLY INVADE the home of a vulnertable disabled elderly man. In short they required a COURT ORDER, after giving me my my Common Law right of Due Process aka Natural Justice aka Procedureal Fairness. Dur Process involved giving me 'The Right to be Heard'. That is an aspcety of Natural Justice within the field of Administrative Law. That is als enshrined in the relevant Statute. [I am trained in Law with an LLB and am undertaking a PhD in Cross Disciplinary topic including Law.]

What is more, they gained entry, WITHOUT MY APPROVAL and stated to me that my 'consent' was 'not required'. As they entered as a joint exercise, ILLEGALLY STOLE PROPERTY, CHATTELS, with the intention which has eventuated of depriving me permanently of them/it, and two were, at that time, ARMED WITH HANDGUNS and HANDCUFFS [a dangerous weapon not legitimately possessed, in Queensland], ALL ARE GUILTY OF ARMED ROBBERY. These FACTS are not disputed by anyone. See the photos. Big A for Antony, is shown with her gun in her holster, and other photos show them both with GUNS. Their letter is conclusive PROOF of what they did.
regards,

[CLICK on image]

Russell G H Mathews BCom BSc LLB BA
View list of my WEBSITES and Bulletin Boards

Email: http://HaigReport.com/eml.html
russellm
Site Admin

Return to Corrupt Queensland (Australia) State Police & public 'officials'.